I can't believe I'm posting another exhaust question... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe I'm posting another exhaust question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I'm posting another exhaust question...

Just when I thought I was all done w/ my exhaust questions, my brother goes out and buys a 97 V6 Camaro conv! :D He wants a Flowmaster, but he wants to know if he should just buy a Flow 80 muffler, and a full American Thunder catback? And which will sound better/give more power? He'll probebly get an intake sooner or later as well.

And yes, I did do a search [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: TheV6Bird ]</p>
    --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Tell him to get the American Thunder catback (if indeed he is going to go with a Flowmaster), and to buy the SLP intake (since he has a '97). And yes, that intake will make a difference in the sound.
    -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X