gonna try a mod tomorrow...involves airbox...opinions welcome - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gonna try a mod tomorrow...involves airbox...opinions welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna try a mod tomorrow...involves airbox...opinions welcome

i noticed there's not much room for the air to flow...well, i knew it for a while. what i'm gonna try to do is shave some of the lower radiator support at the very front, see what it does, if i can sneak more air in there. if i can trim that, and manage to successfully raise the airbox about 1 cm or so, i might also over the weekend try to fab up another type of ram air [img]smile.gif[/img]
    that is, if there's enough room. i will snap pics. opinions welcome. flame away
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

im going to say more trouble than whats its worth..i highly doubt it will make a difference..but if it does you will be famous :D

Jeff W :D

Comment

i dont think you will see any difference
      2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X