ATTN: Everyone with 02 sim problems! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Everyone with 02 sim problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Everyone with 02 sim problems!

FINALY!! the issues have been resolved!

http://forum.casperselectronics.com/...wtopic=18&st=0

If you allready own a caspers sim they will replace it for free..

If you want to buy one that acctualy works they are offering FREE SHIPPING on them till the end of the year!

please visit the site above for more info

note: I go under the handle missing2 on that forum

Can this please be made a sticky for a while?? I feal that it is important info..

[ June 08, 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: TealV6 ]

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    this is a great day in the camaro world [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i tried the code for the freeshipping and its not working. it keeps saying invalid code or something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        i tried the code for the freeshipping and its not working. it keeps saying invalid code or something along those lines
        i dunno.. they may have not set it up on the site yet.. give it a day..

that or post over on caspers board..

Comment

sorry, got it fixed. my fault. it works. just didnt read things right. i thought the 104046 was the code when it is really camarov6

Comment

i think that 104046 is the Part number..

Comment

Oh YEAH!!!!!!

-Justin
              <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

it is but on the actual page to buy it, it says its the code and thats what threw me off

Comment

Just as an update for everyone, Casper's new 02 simulator is on and working great. No code yet. For the record, I put on a catco cat and have had an SES code for ~2 years, until now.

-Justin
                  <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Kirkham:
                    Just as an update for everyone, Casper's new 02 simulator is on and working great. No code yet. For the record, I put on a catco cat and have had an SES code for ~2 years, until now.

-Justin
                    ;)good..

however.. i took my car out today and got an ses light.. not too sure what its for.. but i am gunna scan it tommarow.. I will let everyone know.. even if its something related to the sim.. i cna deal with having to clear a code every 1000+ miles.. thats not too bad.. and will still keep it legit for emissions..

Comment

meh.. sorry guys.. I dont know whats up but today i got a code Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)

more info in the camaro thread on their board posted above.. :(

Comment

man, just call the guys from casper and tell them whats up

Comment

man, just call the guys from casper and tell them whats up
                          I dont have a phone with long distance.. i just moved.. plus i am not in a huge rush.. they will tell us whats up in a few days..

Comment

i've driven mine atleast 100 miles and havent gotten anything yet

Comment

i've driven mine atleast 100 miles and havent gotten anything yet
                              i have like 1000-1500 or so..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X