What's the best muffler to put on 98 V6 Camaro? - Social Media Question - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best muffler to put on 98 V6 Camaro? - Social Media Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    I did always love the way the borla’s sound...

Leave a comment:

• 2.8 Bird
    replied
    My borla sounded raspy in the beginning, but it got better sounding after a thousand miles. It sounds really nice. The flow master 80 on my 89 firebird also sounded good. Alot of people thought it was a V8.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Dynomax turbo muffler, and exhaust cutout, 3” exhaust with pacesetter headers.

Leave a comment:

• What's the best muffler to put on 98 V6 Camaro? - Social Media Question

This question was posted to us on social media and everyone can jump in and have a say to discuss if they'd like. The question was:

Q: What is the best kind of muffler to put on my 98 V6 so it sounds really aggressive?

A: I really liked my magnaflow setup. I liked my cutout even more as the car got really loud - mind you that was with a cam. The LM2 exhaust sounds really aggressive on these cars as well. The possibilities are endless. For the full aggressive effect you'll want to pickup a set of headers, highflow cat and cat back exhaust. Not only will it give you the best seat of the pants feel, it'll sound the best.

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X