Intake line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake line?

The rubber elbow that connects to the intake in the photo blew on the way to work does anyone know what it is called I was able to get a Rubber Elbow bracket in order to get the car to start to get home but the car was overheating and is down Major on hp.
    Chevy just told me the part was discontinued and they can’t help.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

It looks like it's on the intake after the throttle, so if that blew your probly losing allot of vacuum, which would explain the power loss. Check your local auto parts store for generic under-hood vacuum replacement parts, maybe some shrink tubing might do the trick too

Comment

Thats the Evap line, which is a vacuum line, just use rubber connections to fix. Vacuum lines and rubber elbows. Im surprised it ran, usually won't start.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X