Intake Manifold Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake Manifold Pressure

Anyone ever take any data on the intake manifold vacuum on a 95-98? Maybe at the EVAP nipple on the TB?
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Mine runs -16 to -18 vac. With the VS cam , dont run it off the TB, I think its off the map sensor. Don't remember the stock cam, maybe -20 to -22 vac.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Are you looking for manual numbers or readings off the map sensor? I probably have some stock logs lying around I can check.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I'm looking to see if anyone ever took a vacuum reading at the EVAP nipple on the side of the TB. [only applies to 95-98]

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
          I'm looking to see if anyone ever took a vacuum reading at the EVAP nipple on the side of the TB. [only applies to 95-98]
          I use to take it from the TB but found it easier to take it where the map and fpr is and Ive blocked the hole in the tb. You looking for a difference in the 2?
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I just want to compare my reading to someone else has taken the EXACTLY same reading. When I'm done with the Mod - I'll tell what I've done. :)

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X