1993 3.4L V-6 Y-Pipe availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 3.4L V-6 Y-Pipe availability?

My wife and I purchased a 93 3.4L Firebird last Tuesday for our son, and yesterday the tail end of the Y-Pipe fractured and dropped the cat to the road.

I am going to weld a 2.5" ID pipe to the front of the cat to make up for the broken off part of the Y-Pipe, but I would like to eventually replace this failing Y-Pipe. I have tried google searching, Summit Racing, Walker Exhaust website, Magnaflow and Flowmaster websites and even Rock Auto! Nothing to be found.

Hopefully I am just not looking in the correct place. Can anyone tell me where a stock type of Y-pipe can be purchased from?

Re: 1993 3.4L V-6 Y-Pipe availability?

If looking for a stock Y I would go to the scrap yard, or just have a exhaust shop make one.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Scrap yards around here have piles of rust. This isn't Arizona on this side of the rainbow! This is salt-city Pittsburgh! Unless the car is under 5 years old, salvage yards will only have seriously degraded stuff by way of suspension/exhaust. Our cars normally start to have rust through by 10 years or so. Having one built would likely cost me hundreds of dollars. I'll have to get in there and red neck engineer a solution.

Comment

Post a Wtb ad on all the forums. Maybe someone has one laying around

Comment

damn 100's of $$$ for a y pipe, you could buy headers cheaper...lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X