Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: conical air cleaner

Originally posted by tiller83 View Post
    18-20mpg is in town. Aparently my wife gets the same in her maxima using premium and a smaller displacement, so maybe it's not that bad. Also my gas guage was crooked, took the inst pannel out (easy), cleaned the dust out and straightened the indicator. Originaly would only go as far as F and fill-up from E was only @12 gallons. So apparently I've always had more gas to run on and hopefuly will give me more accurate (beter) MPG stats. Went back to stock induction to keep out any gremlins.
    Any model year with a stock aluminum drive shaft that's interchangeable ?
    The factory aluminum driveshaft from the WS6/1LE/SS cars will fit with no problem. For 4th gens, the year of the car and transmission makes no difference, the driveshafts are all the same length.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      3 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X