Collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectors

Hey guys, quick question. Will the stock y-pipe bolt up to pacesetter headers??? I just need the collectors and a bit of down tube seeing as how I will be doing true duels, just wanted to know if the stock y-pipe collectors will mount up to the pacesetters so as not to have to buy a new y-pipe for just those couple pieces (bought used headers therefore no new y-pipe with them)...... Thanks

Re: Collectors

No...
    sigpic

Comment

Get the correct flanges that will fit on there. Summit has plenty to choose from that just go on there and then you can weld up your pipes to that since you are going dual.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it. One more question, just out of curiosity, what size are the collectors on the stock y-pipe?

Comment

2 1/8" on the outside but it is double walled tubing making the inside pipe 1 7/8. If I remember correctly.
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X