Over the axle pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the axle pipe

Does anyone know where i can find a full length of over the axle piping? mine split right in the middle and its beyond welding :eek: would this work? its says for a 5.7L but doesnt say what diameter piping...i have 3.4l and my piping is 3"

Perhaps if you have an exhaust shop near you, you could go there and see if they can order you one.

The shop I went to said they were ordering me one just like that, when I returned for the install they said that summit no longer sells them. But maybe that was only for the 3.8. Instead they saved me like $100 and created it out of hydraulic bent 3" tubes and said it was no problem since it wasn't harsh bends.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Over the axle pipe

Originally posted by mousemonster1232 View Post
      Perhaps if you have an exhaust shop near you, you could go there and see if they can order you one.

The shop I went to said they were ordering me one just like that, when I returned for the install they said that summit no longer sells them. But maybe that was only for the 3.8. Instead they saved me like $100 and created it out of hydraulic bent 3" tubes and said it was no problem since it wasn't harsh bends.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
      i wish....i work at a shop and if i ask my co-workers to do it for me they are gonna ***** and moan...thats why i would rather just to buy it and weld it up...

Comment

You work at an exhaust shop? The one posted looks like it would work, but you would cut off the first bend, its going the wrong way. If you work at an exhaust shop give someone a twenty to bend your pipe and weld it in.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
          You work at an exhaust shop? The one posted looks like it would work, but you would cut off the first bend, its going the wrong way. If you work at an exhaust shop give someone a twenty to bend your pipe and weld it in.
          not an exhaust shop in particular...i work in a mechanic shop and we do everything, have a bender also..the thing is our shop gets soo crazy busy we dont have time for our own cars and at the end of the day everyone just wants to go home...

i dont mind buying that length of pipe...its just the diameter im worried about...and if i buy that and its the wrong size...ill hear endless b*itchin to make modifications...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X