Please help with exhaust setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help with exhaust setup

i had this same argument with a dbag off craigslist. he was sellin a camaro and said it wouldnt run right until they installed a cat. cuz the afr would be off:spank: he said they hooked it up to a machine and everything thats what it said...certifications are pretty but real world experience is where its at

Comment

i had this same argument with a dbag off craigslist. he was sellin a camaro and said it wouldnt run right until they installed a cat. cuz the afr would be off:spank: he said they hooked it up to a machine and thats what it said...
      (if it was autozone i could see how he might have bee told that)
      certifications are pretty but real world experience is where its at.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
        Yeah, and the ASE guys at Belletire here try to convince me that I have struts.

Some people assume they are automotive gurus, I dont know why people can't just take advice and learn. Oh well.

Comment

Well you can say whatever you want you got power from air you are adding alone with extra fuel. Makes me sick for 3-10 hp or whatever you would ruin the environment why not go high flow with tune? and be able to legally sell it anywhere. I can run low 16s bone stock free ram air mod and 243,000 miles. Any one know why motorcycles put out at least a 1000% think it was more like 8000% more emissions except carbon dioxide and hydro carbons? It was on mythbusters recently. O thats right emission control systems. Do what you want it's still a six and no one will notice on the road. Less toned and still sounds like a v6. Put a for inch cat or something and you'll probably flow more except bottleneck. Do what you want though SES lights bug me. Mine came on last week will be shutting it OFF!

Comment

if your gonna mouth v6's, then feel free to find an ls1 site to troll on. A simple cat code can be tuned out, so it doesnt throw an SES, and hurts nothing. the environment is gonna be just fine. Buy a prius
            auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
            15.11@91.14
            Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Ken, I'm not so sure you have much of a clue what you're talking about.. I'm not very sure I have any clue what the hell you're talking about because I have trouble understanding run-on sentences with no punctuation.

P.S. You'd be surprised how many people are interested by a modded v6.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X