Which exhaust should i go with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which exhaust should i go with??

its not a small amount. when you get the car dialed in for the area you live in it will make a rather large difference, Like i said i do this every day of my life

Comment

yea i know i realized hes charging me pretty cheap although i stopped by today and he regrets doing it bc he says it was a PITA to get them out lol Almost done just needed me to drop the oil pan and gasket off. Headers are in just need to replace the pan and put the y pipe and hes done. Ive had these damn headers lying around for an year there finally going in lol

Comment

You got a good deal on the pan, hes going to have to work on it for awhile before he gets it changed out. I'll be getting my headers done next week for $160, I would do it myself but my back is messed up.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

He got the pan in but for some reason he wants me to get it towed to a muffler shop to get the catalytic converter removed before he puts the y pipe in?? Will the y pipe fit without having to remove or adjust it?

Comment

and he did work alot to get the pan out he had to lift the motor up...damn is 160 the new price for headers?? lol everyone around here charges 500 usually

Comment

finally got my car back heres a quick vid of the first startup at the "shop" with only the headers and y pipe...too damn loud lol

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s...=VIDEO0007.mp4

Comment

LOL. I feel bad for the guy under the car... I've ran my car like that for a few days, it's LOUD.

Comment

he knew what to expect hes been in the business for 13 years started learning when he was 7 i believe lol did you drive it like that?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X