What to do? Not another newb post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Not another newb post

So I use to be a troll on this site a while back before my car sat idle for a long time. I recently got the engine rebuilt and a lot of other key items restored after sitting for a few years.
    Long story short is the mechanic working on my car vanished and so did my Air lid and tubing. I have the good ol' Fast Toys "CAI" but I have no lid, or piping to my angled TB. I have done some searching and have found that I will needlessly have to invest in a whole new CAI and spend a crap load of cash for nothing new or scrounge through a junk yard and hopefully find a 98 with an aftermarket intake.
    If anyone has a better idea please let me know. I have been out of the market for a while and I am sure I am missing something. Always happy to buy from a fellow F-body owner.
    98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    2 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X