Exhaust Flanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Flanges

so i was wondering where i could get a pair of exhaust flanges or where some of you got yours

Re: Exhaust Flanges

I have a set I bought for I think for $90. I use to know where to get them , not anymore
    If you really need them I will sell you mine. Let me know.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

how much are you going to charge me?haha

Comment

Hows $75 shhipped.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

do you have a pic of them

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8lcoty View Post
            do you have a pic of them

I can take a pic if you need it.

Comment

if you could take one that would be great

Comment

Here you go , theres small surface rust, mainly becuase they have been out in the shed for 2 years.
                Attached Files

Comment

what happened u didn't use them and i wont to use them to start off for a set of turbo headers but do u mind if i wait like a week or two to get then i got to get the rest of my money from this kid i sold my sub to

Comment

No problem. I was going to use the flanges but deicede not too.

Comment

did you build your self custom headers for your turbo

Comment

I went under the K with oval pipping. I have a tubular K member, so I took them off from RK sport headers and back to the front.

Comment

oh ok well ill pm you in a week or two so we can work out everything for the money and and all

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                              Hello everyone!
                              by Andy H
                              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • 3.4 slow to go
                              hey there strangers!
                              by 3.4 slow to go
                              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X