Pre-axle dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-axle dump

Anyone running it? And if so pics please..

Re: Pre-axle dump

Steve????

Comment

I'm running right before the axle, no pics its just a 3" turndown , so not too hard to do.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yup same...just comes out the side, just a mini tube welded on.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Well the muffler i got from you, Steve, won't fit and it's hanging down like 3"off the ground parked... I'm thinking it'll fit if I move it... up towards the y closer? Its hitting the tranny mount atm.

Comment

To mount the one i sent you , most likey will have to go in the stock mufflers spot with a 3" turndown. Thats the way I ran it.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'm getting it done up right on the end of the race muffler, for now. I'll get it all set up with my cutout and such after I get back from my road trip.

Comment

I would put the race muffler where the CAT was and install the muffler in back where stock was , then you could have the cut out before the race muffler or aafter it wouldn't be bad idea.

Comment

That's my plan for it. Just not going to use up 3-400 I have for my trip.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X