High Flow Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Flow Cat

Maybe someone can help. I installed a Catco 3" inlet, 3" outlet on my 2001 Firebird about 8 years ago. I recently installed the OBX Headers and replaced both front O2 sensors but I think the honeycomb finally broke lose insdie the cat. I think I bought the catco cat with an air breather tube while I remember the original cat not having an air breather. I had to put the O2 sim immediately after installing that high flow cat. Is this why I was having so much trouble with the P0140 (Low O2 rear) code and P0420 (inefficienct cat) code?
    Zaino; FireBatCave Decals; Red Inside<br /><br />K&N Filter & Lid; Removed MAF screen; FRA; Raised Air Box; 180°F Stat; BMR STB; 3\" Catco & S-pipe; Borla Cat-Back; O2 Sim; HPPIII; NGK TR55s; Taylor 8mm wires<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300</a>

Re: High Flow Cat

Maybe your sim is going bad. I'm running wide open y pipe atm and won't be pulling amy codes after I get my psp back on.

Comment

Re: High Flow Cat

I ran a highflow cat and through no codes....the air tube might have caused that code. just move the 02 bung back a little and that will help too, but I didnt throw any with my cacto hi flow (without air tube)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X