V6 Camaro & Firebird Modification List (where to start and where to go from there) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V6 Camaro & Firebird Modification List (where to start and where to go from there)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working for me, is it still doing it?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 1998CamaroV6 View Post
      I'm getting "404 page not found' errors on every link i clicked in this thread.
      Thanks for pointing this out- I can see there are multiple bad links that maybe didn’t transfer over when I bought and migrated the site. I’ll work on fixing them tonight!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I have now updated the links!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          I have now updated the links!
          Theres some that don't exist anymore thats why you get the error message.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
            re: V6 modification guide!!!! Newbs read

alright all the links should be working now. If not email me and ill fix them. I added a few small things also.
            I should be adding a ton of other things here soon also so keep an eye out for it.
            thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X