GM or parts store gaskets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM or parts store gaskets?

i have heard mixed opinions, which is a better quality, OEM GM gaskets, or the ones you get through napa or advance auto? a lot of people tell me the GM ones are junk, i just have a hard time believing that the cheaper parts store ones are any better.

Re: GM or parts store gaskets?

fel-pro are decent
    although sometimes I get some Fel-Pro Lower intake gaskets that are blue(those sux). They dont have the dowel rods that go into the block like the black ones do.
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

I would personally never use non-manufactures parts unless I really had to. 9 times out of 10, the manufactures parts are going to be far superior.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

everyone usually hates aftermarket anything
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

ive never had a problem with felpro gaskets and ive used them on 3 different cars now.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X