Intake Manifold Gasket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intake Manifold Gasket?

Im jk, I wouldnt do that, but seriously, there arent too many people interested in parts right now.

and no I dont have any of the UIM bolts wish ARP made some, I snapped one while bolitng it back down a fe wmonths ago, had to replace it with a grade 8 hardware store bolt.

Comment

thank you all very much. Im ordering all the gaskets and im still thinking about the cams and valvetrain. Do i only need new rocker bolts only if i replace the cams? What do rocker bolts do, i assume they hold the rocker arm?

i left out timing chain from the first list...

Seriously, thanks for all the help guys, im sure once the stuff gets here ill have a few questions while replacing them. Its nice to go onto a forum and actually get help, several other forums ive been on are less than helpful. 5 stars for you guys.

Comment

yes, I hate forums where people either
        1) have the wrong answer,
        2) dont know an answer,
        3) dont want to help

anyways, the stock rocker arm bolts are "Torque 2 Yield" which means they are worthless after they've been used ONCE! You either have to get new Rocker arm bolts from:
        1) Gmpartsdirect.com
        2) a chevy dealer (expensive)
        3) 3800performance.com (i think they have them)

Or you can get REUSEABLES from:
        1) Me
        2) Udloose
        3) intense/zzp
        I would definately get reuseables!! they are only a couple bux more when brand new! I have Comp Cam's or Harland sharp's never opened!
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

how much for do you want for them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X