Dtc 341 cam sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dtc 341 cam sensor

So last few times Ive started and let the Camaro run for 20min. I ve got a dtc 341 cam sensor, replaced the sensor about a couple of months ago, when I was trying to find my misfire. Also had the engine stall a few times when running. Been looking at wires for the cam, icm and pcm, look good. Ill see if it does it anymore but was looking to see if anyone else has came across this problem before?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Just ran it for 30 minutes and its acting fine no codes or dying. It confuses me. Lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
      Hello everyone!
      by Andy H
      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
      2 weeks ago
    • 3.4 slow to go
      hey there strangers!
      by 3.4 slow to go
      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X