No announcement yet.

Blinking ses light only at WOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the 2500 degree heat sleeves, replaced 4 heat sleeves, the other 2 dont touch anything, 3,4, and 6 were the worst ones . Had to replace wires 6 and 3, plus changed #1 it was starting to burn through. Heres a pic of the heat sleeves. Not too bad for 10 years.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 08-09-2018, 02:39 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Going to take it out this weekend if it doesn't rain. Just want to make sure it won't overheat on a long drive, thinking about 30 miles should do it, when I test drive it I only go 6 miles . In this heat I should find out quick.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good that you got the 2500 degree heat sleeves. Better safe than sorry. Mine don't say 2500 on box, hope I don't get that code lol

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro3800v6 View Post
          Good that you got the 2500 degree heat sleeves. Better safe than sorry. Mine don't say 2500 on box, hope I don't get that code lol
          You should be good for awhile, my old ones were 1200 degree sleeves, just keep a eye on them, mine lasted 10 years. Plus ill need the higher heat for the turbo headers.
          Last edited by ssms5411; 08-12-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X