Tensioner Pulley Bolt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tensioner Pulley Bolt

Is the Tensioner Pulley Bolt left handed thread? Thanks.

Yes, you have to go the other way.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

Tensioner pulley is left-hand threaded, but the idler arm pulley is normal right-hand threaded. Thanks for a YouTube on the 3.8 for pointing that out before I went in to do the repair.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Po300 random misfire is back
        ssms5411
        Like title says random misfire is back, hard to start also, have to give it gas when cranking it over to start for about 2 years now, thought it was something...
        1 day ago
      • 2.8 Bird
        Walbro 255?
        2.8 Bird
        So I was about to purchase this from ebay and the seller told me it won't work for my 98 v6 firebird.

He said it's only for v8. I thought...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Dtc 341 cam sensor
        ssms5411
        So last few times Ive started and let the Camaro run for 20min. I ve got a dtc 341 cam sensor, replaced the sensor about a couple of months ago, when...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Found a good used console
        ssms5411
        Got one off ebay, mines cracked in a few places . And of course the lid is broken off, all the used ones off ebay had them all broken off. Also got some...
        2 weeks ago
      • Phillpatton18
        Exhaust manifold bolts
        Phillpatton18
        Having trouble with the passenger side exhaust manifold bolts. Any advice to make the job easier. Been a pain in the ass...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X