Battery Tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Tray

Anyone know where to get a battery tray for a 97 Firebird? Thanks.

Re: Battery Tray

Search for a coolant reservoir. That's what the battery sits on, unless your wanting to change mounting position.

http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/auto...FYVFaQodOLkAiA

Comment

Thanks. That site was cheaper but shipping killed it. Got a buddy to order one using Amazon Prime. Just under $30. Thanks a bunch because I was coming up empty searching for a battery tray.
      Last edited by fishin; 05-08-2015, 08:46 AM. Reason: Add more info

Comment

If you only need a new one for the hold down a piece of metal strapping run from the lower hold down hole to the front headlight area using an existing bolt and hole hole works great.

Comment

Auto Zone destroyed mine when they replaced the battery. Wife took it up there. I don't even have the frame nut to mount the block to. Of course, I didn't know this until years later when I replaced the battery. Now I'm getting it rejected on a state inspection for it. I put a Keensert in the block mounting hole of the new one to have something to bolt the battery retaining block to.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X