Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Came across this today...

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
    yes I read that, but are they using the o-ring setup then on the exhaust side? Why would it be optional if you are deleting it anyways then you would have a hole there leaking. Seems like it should be a pair anyways.
    probably optional because it's pretty easy for people to just weld the exaust side shut if they have a welder
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by crazytrain65 View Post
      probably optional because it's pretty easy for people to just weld the exaust side shut if they have a welder
      +1, this is what i did, i just cut a little metal piece and welded it over the egr hole

Comment

I know people that used GrandPrix performance pullies on their F-bodies -works fine.
        Leonard
        www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
          yes I read that, but are they using the o-ring setup then on the exhaust side? Why would it be optional if you are deleting it anyways then you would have a hole there leaking. Seems like it should be a pair anyways.
          ^^^I can completley agree with that one. The product description needs to be a little more clear as to the part application.
          Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
          Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
          Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
          Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
          Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
            I swear everytime I go looking for power adders for my Camaro I hate GM just a little more. Makes me wonder why didn't GM use the L67 engine in the camaro?

Stupid asses at GM. Thats all I can say.:rant:

I wonder if that L36 to L67 top end would work on my L36.
            no the swap kits do not work if you have an fbody car. It takes quite a bit of fabrication/machining to make it work
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X