No announcement yet.

My turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Cover Billet Valve Cover Oil Cap with Breather for LSX LS1 LS6 LS2 LS3 LS7 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089138ZD2...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Here’s the LS1 valve cover breather it’s really nice.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice! It's nice to see a high res picture of that Hotchkis STB on the V6. Looks nice and solid. And good job finding a better breather for the clearance you needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Namrepus28 View Post
        Nice! It's nice to see a high res picture of that Hotchkis STB on the V6. Looks nice and solid. And good job finding a better breather for the clearance you needed.
        Thanks, hopefully get my down pipe routed to the exhaust and my new tires installed by the end of the month. Just working on tuning it. Then move the battery to the rear, install air filter in the fender well and coolant res. So still plenty to do.
        Last edited by ssms5411; 03-17-2022, 08:46 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ZZP sells a nice breather, I had one but ended up selling it because the strut brace was in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
            ZZP sells a nice breather, I had one but ended up selling it because the strut brace was in the way.
            Yeah Edgar I have ZZPs breather, wouldn’t fit, the LS1 breather is cool because you can ditch the filter and run a 3/8th line out of it and then remount the filter and just use a straight barb fitting and mount it anywhere.l

Comment

So I don’t forget anything, here’s my Mod list:
              • CAR: 1996 3.8 CAMARO M5 converted to A4 Painted from Artic white to GM BlackMODS:
                Royal purple fluids, ENGINE: ST 2 cam , 212/212 113 LS, 9:5.1 Diamond forged pistons W/ Total seal piston rings, L32 connecting rods, Comp .105 pushrods, Comp 130lb springs W/Manely retainers, Clev.77 bearings, Comp OER hyd. lifters,, 3" piping,!CAT, 65lb Motron injectors, HPtuners with 97 pcm, Torsen diff. G.M. Motives 3.73's, Prothane poly trans mount, Alm. drive shaft, Transgo shift kit, Corvette Servo, TCI 3500 stall, 45,000 BTU tranny cooler, T/A cover with stud kit. 1" radiator, polished radiator cover.B&M Deep Racing transmission pan(adds extra 2 qts of tranny fluid), ZZP coils ,10.3mm plug wires,5 angle valve job for some Manely Servere Duty II series 1.90/ 1.57 Valves installed with stock .3136 stem size, also bronze guides , guides cut for .600 lift and some more porting/ polishing of the heads, they have been milled .010 already. 1.7 Pro Mags roller rockers. Walbro 255 high flow fuel pump
              • .SUSPENSION: FE2 SS Camaro 2002 Rack & Pinon 14:4.1 steering ratio , BMR ADJ. LCA'S Chromoly 10.9 bolts, relocation brackets, BMR adj. panhard rod Chromoly, BMR tubular sub frame connectors, UMI tunnel mount torque arm, QA-1 rear ADJ. shocks with 1LE springs, QA-1 front shocks with 300lb springs, rear drum to disc conversion, Powerslot slotted rotors on front and R1 Concept rear D/S rotors on the rear with ceramic pads,UMI 35mm front sway bar, 1 LE 21 mm rear sway bar, PA Racing Tubular K member, PA front Tubular lower control A arms, Spohn tublar upper A arms. 98’ + spindles and brake upgrade , Hawks ceramic pads front and rear.
              • EXTERIOR: RK sport ground effects, Chrome ZR1 rims 17x9.5" with 275/40/17 Kuhmo tires, SS spoiler, JDM Black rear lights, JDM Black side markers, front black turn singals,Billet grill,removed front bumper support, fog lights, Windsheild Resisvor, Evap, EGR, Plastic under panels, Plastic wheel liners. Converted to 02' wiper arms. 6k 55 watt HID's for the low beams, 10k 55 watt HID's for the highbeams.. Ground effects, RK Sport extended air dam for more flow,. Calipiers painted silver with Dupli color kit, chrome lic. Holder
              • INTERIOR: GTS Touring seats wide version W/ Spearco seat brackets, Alpine Type R 6 1/2" mids in front, Kicker 3 way 6x9's in sail panel, 2 Kicker titaniums in front doors, Hifonics Brutis amp for mids and highs, Hifonics Brutis 1700 amp for subwoofers, (2)Subthump stealth enclosure, (2)10" Alpine Type X sub, Kenwood double din head unit, 200 sq. ft dead mat. Rear seat delete, new carpet installed, white face gauges, 2 Aeroforce scan gauges in pillar , PLX M300 wideband in center console, SLP FAN CONTROLLER, shift glow vac/boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge in center console removed rear seats, spare tire and jack, Driver & Pass air bags removed, Sparco steering wheel added with MOMO adapter, 02' Camaro leather door panels , polished door sills. Just added Hotchkis stb.GT35R T4 turbo, .63 ar, Tial 38mm wastegate, Tial 50mm BOV, 31x12x4 intercooler, ebay turbo headers and Y pipe, 3" downpipe, turbo smart boost controller.
              Not bad for almost 27 years..lol
              Last edited by ssms5411; 03-23-2022, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Also many other mods throughout the years, first mods when I got the Camaro in December 1995 with 18 miles was RK sport ground effects, RKs Dynomax muffler with dual tips and Eibachs 1.5” lowering springs. Then put my stereo in, PPI amps , 2 Kicker solo baric 12’s, and I think it was JL mids and highs. Didn’t start really moddings until 2002 , got RK sports Powerdyne supercharger, started suspension mods, then built the motor. Sold the Powerdyne after 4-5 years, then went with 150 wet shot of nitrous, did that for a couple of years. Camaro sat for about 4 years until I started modding again in 2015.

Comment

You left no bolts unturned. You have the most modified v6 fbody ever.

Comment

Camaro maybe :)

http://www.firebirdgt.com/

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Lots of work, don’t know about most modified.lol

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

Camaro maybe :)

http://www.firebirdgt.com/

Lol Robert, you need to get busy on your Firebird.

Comment

Took the Camaro out for a couple of runs, getting closer, getting part throttle dialed in before I go WOT tunIng. Looked at the boost gauge this time 6lbs at 3000 rpms. Will try and take it out tomorrow if I get the chance, knee was killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                            Lol Robert, you need to get busy on your Firebird.
                            THIS is the year!

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

THIS is the year!
                              what plans do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post

what plans do you have?
                                Sorry to say it all depends on the help/support I can get for any particular mod.

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X