No announcement yet.

My turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was tracing a Mini oil leak I found the 365nm lights worked a little better than the usual 395, this set did me good: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M9LY168
    Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
    Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

• Originally posted by zlexiss View Post
      When I was tracing a Mini oil leak I found the 365nm lights worked a little better than the usual 395, this set did me good: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M9LY168
      Thanks I’ll check it out.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Didn’t feel up to checking on it today, lifted instead. Did start it up and let it warm up to temp. No noise or vibration since setting the idle at 900 rpm’s. But did notice a little vibration when reving. Don’t know if the balance shaft deleted would cause that, still will check the trans mount.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Checked the trans mount today, got a couple of half turns, didn’t really feel loose, it’s a poly trans mount so shouldn’t be broken or anything like that. Exhaust looks fine, clears everything fine. Got the car cover on it last night with the cable holding it on through the bottom. Good thing to since it was windy and snowing last night. Probably look at the leak tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bengen5
            Just saying Hi
            by bengen5
            Hello everyone.
            I'm new here so I Just wanted to say Hello, So, Hello!!!
            4 days ago
          • hkrtinfra
            ansible: How to ignore ansible SSH authentication checking?
            by hkrtinfra
            How to ignore below ansible SSH authentication checking for ansible playbooks?

Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?...
            6 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Might get knee surgery
            by ssms5411
            Saw my orthopedic surgeon today, said theirs something inflamed that runs next to my knee which is bigger than normal and when I bend my knee it gets...
            6 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Stant is Motorad now
            by ssms5411
            I didn’t know until I got my radiator cap, ordered a Stant and came in a Motorad box and doesn’t say Stant on the cap anymore. Just a plain looking...
            2 weeks ago
          • mdiesel
            Finally went turbo
            by mdiesel
            Turbo came in the mail today, just an ebay kit. This is my first turbo build. I'll probly be asking lots of questions here......
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X