No announcement yet.

EBay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about it! And LT1 MAF in a “blow through” position close to the throttle body, you can kind of see in the picture
    Last edited by Turbovert01; 03-11-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Cool, once mine gets going I'll figure out about what maf to use. I know the Cartunning kit uses a ls1 maf and they get 15 psi so I'll see what everyone else does and go from there.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• ZZP uses and recommended the LT1 on there turbo cars, they also offer a mail order tuning option for it and the other basics like injectors and turbo tables to start the car, that’s why I chose it

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbovert01 View Post
          ZZP uses and recommended the LT1 on there turbo cars, they also offer a mail order tuning option for it and the other basics like injectors and turbo tables to start the car, that’s why I chose it
          Cool, I like ZZP good company. Have to remember them when I start. Although I do my own tuning Id like to see other tunes. Did they say how much boost you could run with the LT1 maf? What injectors are you using?
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• I am running Siemens Deka 60# injectors and AEM 320 lph pump both from ZZP, I put my full mod list on my bio if you wanna check it out. Everything I did was reccomended by ZZP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbovert01 View Post
              I am running Siemens Deka 60# injectors and AEM 320 lph pump both from ZZP, I put my full mod list on my bio if you wanna check it out. Everything I did was reccomended by ZZP.
              Cool, thanks ill check it out, I think you already told me but I forget alot.

Comment

• Hey speaking of fueling, I just installed that pump and injectors and have 51 PSI at the fuel rail with the engine off. These Fbody's have a fuel return system I believe, and I was talking to Tim about this and he said it should be whatever stock is. Do any of you guys know if I am fine or what stock is?

Comment

• That sounds about right, when I first did the Walbro 255 high flow I was seeing high fuel pressure, stock is like 44 psi and up, I think I saw 50 psi when I first installed the new pump. Now 17 years later Im right around 44-46 psi at idle and about 48-50 at WOT.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks for your expertise!

Comment

• 35 sold of the headers, and 7 sold of the full kit. Not bad.

Comment

• Hopefully we'll see them here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                          Hopefully we'll see them here.
                          Yeah, that's what I'm hoping, according to Alex he found some N bodies using it also. I think thats what he sent me.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	AI 1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	193.2 KB ID:	1573333Click image for larger version  Name:	AI 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	195.0 KB ID:	1573334Click image for larger version  Name:	AI 3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	1573335Click image for larger version  Name:	AI 4.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	1573336Click image for larger version  Name:	AI 5.JPG Views:	0 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	1573337
                            Just about finished my cold air intake, still waiting on my drycharger cover for the filter and have to clean up the fog light hole, but for now its functional. For those wondering it IS possible to get 4 inch pipe past the strut tower and battery, but it requires some fab work. The radiator overflow tank neck has to be shortened and pointed the other way, and the very front of the strut tower has to be cut with a ~5 inch semi circle (I used half an exhaust pipe pictured in last photo) welded in to make it work. I also deleted the fog light because I wanted to create a sort of ram air effect. I'm overall happy with how it came out, and I'm glad I was able to retain the battery in its stock location. :D

Comment

• Looks good, yeah pretty crazy fitting 4" pipe by the battery, good job.

Comment

• Anyone got theirs up and running yet?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  1 week ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Leaking front cover
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • transamtom1
                                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                  by transamtom1
                                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X