EBay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 sold now, 3 for the full kit.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• I hope we see those guys here.

Comment

• Looks like Alex got his kit on, posted on another forum( only person I've heard getting it on), says you need to delete the a/c , waiting for pics, ill delete my a/c to install it. Then I can run my 3" downpipe to my exhaust.
        Last edited by ssms5411; 01-07-2019, 03:41 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Got my aluminium adapter for the tial 50mm bov, had alittle trouble getting it to set right on the flange. The o-ring was not sitting right so watched some YouTube videos and figured it out, stretching it some and using vaseline on the o-ring got it to set right. Heres a pic, im plasti dipping it flat black for the pipe and leaving the wastegate polished.

Comment

• First time using plastidip , came out alright I suppose.

Comment

• Pics of Alex's kit, thanks again Alex.

Comment

• 08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake

Comment

• Wow...Alex's set up looks good. It looks like everything is a straight bolt up. The kit looks like a grand national set up.

Your BOV looks clean. Can't wait to see how you guys cars would run on it.

Comment

• Yeah, he'll get his up and running before I will, he had his pipes coated. Looks great, ill have to start taking my A/C out or might wait and see if I can mod it alittle so I can keep it. But with his pics looks like ill have to delete it. Will see.

Comment

• Alex found another kit on Facebook, said the guys maxing his maf at 12psi with the ebay turbo that came with the kit. Hes running no hood, and I think he needs to mount ithe intercooler in front of the radiator instead up top.
                      Last edited by ssms5411; 01-17-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	engine car 2.png
Size:	513.2 KB
ID:	1572804Click image for larger version

Name:	intercooler on car 2.png
Size:	516.3 KB
ID:	1572803

Hey guys I'm new here and am also doing this build with the hot side ebay turbo kit. I have a 2001 Camaro and finally got the engine and transmission back in the car and was wondering if any of you guys were experiencing an issue with the passenger side header hitting the heater box and the passenger side 02 bung also hitting. It seems like i’m either going to have to crush the header or cut it down. Do you guys have these issues?

Comment

• Look at the pics above, Alex's kit , he said he had the remove the hvac , got his to fit, if you look at his pics you can see its pretty tight but doable. Welcome to the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbovert01 View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	engine car 2.png
Size:	513.2 KB
ID:	1572804Click image for larger version

Name:	intercooler on car 2.png
Size:	516.3 KB
ID:	1572803

Hey guys I'm new here and am also doing this build with the hot side ebay turbo kit. I have a 2001 Camaro and finally got the engine and transmission back in the car and was wondering if any of you guys were experiencing an issue with the passenger side header hitting the heater box and the passenger side 02 bung also hitting. It seems like i’m either going to have to crush the header or cut it down. Do you guys have these issues?
                            Nice looking setup - are you dead set on having A/C? There is a delete kit that should remove that box area for you

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

• I had to make a hole on the hvac box, I don't have a/c so it didn't matter, and my manifold doesn't rub on the the box, its maybe half and inch from it, I'm about ready to get it running I just need my return line(they keep sending me -8an) and some intercooler pipes to connect to the Intercooler.

Comment

• Originally posted by alex553 View Post
                                I had to make a hole on the hvac box, I don't have a/c so it didn't matter, and my manifold doesn't rub on the the box, its maybe half and inch from it, I'm about ready to get it running I just need my return line(they keep sending me -8an) and some intercooler pipes to connect to the Intercooler.
                                Sounds good, let us know how it runs. Do they not have a -10an line .lol I usually look at ATP turbo, haven't sent anything back yet.
                                Last edited by ssms5411; 01-22-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X