No announcement yet.

EBay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intkaes are done will be picking them up from the repair shop tomorrow. will post pics.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You really are coming along. That's great.

Comment

Came out really great. They resurfaced the upper. They even put a stud and nut on the lower. Just need to paint them up and their good to go. Heres some pics.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Looks good- I am excited to see this thing run

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

It runs now,lol Ill get to the engine next year after its painted. Still need to fix some small things on it. I might do a custom alm. radiator, the place that did the intakes , build there own radiators just a thought for now.

Comment

Hitting the intakes with 2000 degree heat paint.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                Intkaes are done will be picking them up from the repair shop tomorrow. will post pics.
                Who did the work?
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

Who did the work?
                  Bobbys repair in Prescott Valley .

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Hitting the intakes with 2000 degree heat paint.
                    I see you're switching to straight TB instead of the angle one that came with our cars. Are you going with LS Maf. What's your plan.

Comment

• Nope, still angled, was going to try and use the stock maf and tune for extra fuel using PE , should be good for 12psi I hope. If not ill see what everyone else is doing and go that route. Still so far off , Im not going to worry about it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                        Nope, still angled, was going to try and use the stock maf and tune for extra fuel using PE , should be good for 12psi I hope. If not ill see what everyone else is doing and go that route. Still so far off , Im not going to worry about it yet.
                        Sorry Steve but this brought up my pet-peeve - the 99+ straight UIM CAN NOT be used with the stock cable TB - there is NO Idle Control Valve port on the 99+ electronic TB UIM - and without it it forget being a daily driver.
                        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

• Just looked at the turbo headers, their up to 19 sold and the full kit is at 2.

Comment

• You can use a 99+ manifold but it has to be used with a fwd throttle body which has the IAC valve integrated to the manifold...

Comment

• Alex553 you get the turbo pipes on yet?

Comment

• Not yet, I refreshened the bottom end. Ordered a 10AN fitting for the oil pan that should get here on Thursday and I should have it assembled during the weekend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X