No announcement yet.

EBay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it fixed will move on to fixing my reverse lights just need to rewire them under the tranny. Then ill replace my oil filter housing. Its going to be awhile. I work slow, I just might leave the timing chain alone for now. Theres a guy on fullthrottle that bought the kit and should have it on this month.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How did you fix your tranny. It's awesome that you did.

Comment

It was just the mph in hptuners, had it at 76 and changed it to 73mph , used a gear and rpm calculator to get my shift points , apparently it was off.lol Just had to do 1st to 2nd it was at 40mph put it to 37mph .
        Last edited by ssms5411; 08-15-2018, 01:22 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Bought some spare upper/lower intakes, going to have WOT-Tech port and polish them, so when I do the st5 cam Ill have some ported intakes as well, price is good, $200 to port/ polish and $60 to clean them plus shipping both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            Bought some spare upper/lower intakes, going to have WOT-Tech port and polish them, so when I do the st5 cam Ill have some ported intakes as well, price is good, $200 to port/ polish and $60 to clean them plus shipping both ways.
            Where are they?
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

[QUOTE=FirebirdGT;n1572261]

Where are they? You mean WOT-tech don't know exactly, somewhere in the U.S. I sent a email asking where their located, they usually do v6's on their website they have all the v6's listed except 3.8 but I thought they did ours so I emailed them, Ben the owner replied back. Theres people on fullthrottle that used WOT-tech so Im going to give it a try, cant beat the price either. The ones on my car right now , I did years ago, but I would like a professional do them this time.

Comment

This site?

https://www.wot-tech.com/

Raven

Comment

Yes , thats the site, Warsaw, IN..

Comment

You thinking of getting yours done Robert?

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      You thinking of getting yours done Robert?
                      Yes - but I'll need a good LIM - my "spare" has a stripped hole.

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

Yes - but I'll need a good LIM - my "spare" has a stripped hole.
                        I just ordered one off ebay today, it was $75 shipped, 95-02 are the same. Soon as it arrives I'm sending them off. That sucks that its stripped hole, can you re-tap it?

Comment

Its $50 for return shipping, so its $310 plus you having to ship them. Not bad at all.

Comment

Just shipped the intakes. Looked pretty clean, so maybe ill save $60. Hit the upper with brake cleaner and the lower came pretty clean. I should of took some before pics but was in a rush to ship them out.
                            Last edited by ssms5411; 08-24-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

They've sold 15 now and 1 of the full kit, and went to $795. I would expect some new members here asking questions , I guess will see, should here back from Wot-tech tomorrow about the intakes.

Comment

Damm USPS, was supposed to be delivered on the 29th now it says tomorrow. Should of shipped them UPS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X