couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions

Did the 01 have a cruise control modual. I have both haynes and chilton books and neither actually say yes or no. I went to Gmpartsdirect.com and it said N/A. I just want to make sure.

Also for anyone that has taken their front end off for some odd reason, there is this little black canister on the pass side on the frame rail on my 97. Sadly the 01 was taken apart in the front and I cant tell if anything was there.

I also hear alot about this emission air pump and bracket. I have looked on Gmpartsdirect and it says its only for the 3.4 and the 5.7. Did the 01 3.8 have this emissions control? I looked around the engine and it looks like no plastic hoses are missing or broken, everything attached to the EGR valve is still hooked up and looks complete. I just want to make sure I have everything, and if I dont, then I need to get it. I also want to know what I can use off my 97 that was used on the 01. I know the radiator and cond. was the same. this car has 4 wheel disk brakes so I know I have to swap out the abs system.

but other than the PCM, harness (extrerior and interior), intake mani and TB, what was different... Cruise? Emissions?

Anything would be helpfull... These repair manuals really dont tell you MUCH about the year. just rolls all 3800 II series into a chapter and goes from there. However under the 3.8 cruise, it does say there is a modual, but mine had a cable.. the 01 doesnt use this feature.

Thanks guys... and girls..
    Archer
    MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X