--Who should be the next Electrical/Electronics Moderator?-- - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--Who should be the next Electrical/Electronics Moderator?--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --Who should be the next Electrical/Electronics Moderator?--

That's right. I will soon be stepping down from my moderator position. I've recently sold my F-body and purchased a Mazda. I obviously still know a lot about car audio and f-body specifics, but I'm not visiting this board as often as I should be...... and that's just not fair to everyone. I've been a member since Mid-2001 and a mod for several years of that. I've made a ton of positive changes during my time in office. Before we even had this new board upgrade and stickies were non-existent, I complied our entry in the modification encyclopedia. After realizing it was un-editable, it evolved into the FAQ sticky we have now. Its been real.... its been fun..... but now its someone else's turn.

So here's how it's gonna work. I'm asking everyone on this forum to nominate someone for the Electronics moderator position. You cannot nominate yourself! I will also be looking for people creating brand new accounts to throw in extra votes. So don't even think about it. I'm going to keep this topic open for awhile, (as long as it takes to get a good response) then I will forward the decision over to admin for the change. Nominate people who have consistently given positive helpful responses and remain an active member of the board. Doesn't help when a helpful person only logs on once a week. So think, reflect, and gimme your nominations!:work:
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Re: --Who should be the next Electrical/Electronics Moderator?--

Wow... This is a great loss for Camarov6.com ............ you're one of the coolest Moderator .......... one thing unique about you is that you usually do not leave your section (unlike Bibber ;) )......only once in a blue moon you'll post somewhere else......... Your organizing skill is really good which reflects in your stickies ........... hopefully someone as knowledgeable as you fills your position .........How's your RX8? ......... I do have to thank you for all the help during my LCD install and wish you good luck with everything ........ :wavey:

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

sad 2 see u go
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Damn, nobody is going to know as much as you about the F-body's electrical system. If you don't hang around here much anymore, I think I might add you to AIM in case I have any problems installing my comps and amp. Thanks for all the knowledge you've shared during your time here...

As for recommendations, I'll say articacid. I looked at his cardomain plenty of times before I bought my sound equipment, and he seems to know his stuff.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Wow. A week later and one vote.:(
          Red 96' A4 Firebird
          Audio Audio and Autotek
          Check it out here!

Comment

It's hard to vote because there really isn't anyone who really knows about electronics and frequents the board, answering a lot of questions in this section. There are some knowledgable, helpful people, but they don't seem to be around very much..
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Does the new mod have to know abot electronics? or just someone to watch over the section and make sure everyone follows the rules?
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 96firebird311
                Wow. A week later and one vote.:(
                Most of the time I have asked a q here, you have answered it for me. I really don't know anyone else who is just as qualified.

*Not saying that no-one is qualified, but I just don't know of them.:D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                  Does the new mod have to know abot electronics? or just someone to watch over the section and make sure everyone follows the rules?
                  Well, ideally, I would like for them to be advanced in car audio in general. And atleast average with F-bodies specifically. But if that's impossible, someone to just maintain order would suffice I suppose.

Geez guys. Making me sad to leave.:cry:
                  Red 96' A4 Firebird
                  Audio Audio and Autotek
                  Check it out here!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman
                    *Not saying that no-one is qualified, but I just don't know of them.:D
                    x2...

Your best bet will prob. be just to make someone that is frequently on the board just to watch over things and follow the rules...
                    1999 Camaro Z/28
                    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Ken, Email sent.
                      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X