I know our cars are notorious for eletric problems... What are you thoughts on this? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know our cars are notorious for eletric problems... What are you thoughts on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know our cars are notorious for eletric problems... What are you thoughts on this?

Basically my CD-player is messed up... but I don't know if I should just replace the CD player... or if I need to replace the CD-player, and the wire running up behind the dash too.

I have a Bose 6-speaker system with the two in the back, dual subs in the middle section, and two in the front.

Sometimes my whole right side speakers goes out.. but this is ONLY with the CD player. It's fine with the radio.

Thigns I've noticed:
    I can get both sides working... but only if I do the following:
    1. Turn on the car
    2. Turn on the Radio and CD player
    3. Leave the car running but turn off the CD-player
    4. Unplug and replug the wire connection at the CD-player
    5. Turn the CD-player back on
    6. Play something... and it works.

I also noticed that even my radio started messing up with the cold weather.

Also... I've already cleaned all of my connections with alcohol and que tips... it is definately not dirty connections.

Let me know what you think please... Every time the right side starts fizzling out I'm afraid it's slowly damaging the speakers.

Also... and recommendations for a new CD player? I'd like a 10-disc changer ;P

Thanks!
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X