Kenwood's in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenwood's in....

For those who don't know, I bought a Kenwood KDC-V7017 off of eBay for $184.

I installed it on Thursday and it is SOO much better than my old SkiplOd. (side note, the pawn shop bought the Sony off of me for $100. LOL! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] ) It doesn't skip AT ALL! It seems to be much better quality (duh) than the Sony.

I havn't got to play with it much becuase we got a massive blizzard on Saturday and got nearly 2 feet of snow dumped on us, so the car will be parked for a while.

-Mike

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: MTMike ]</p>
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Glad to hear it's all good!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

How does the Red LCD match your other driving lights?
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Reverend_Ezekiel:
      Glad to hear it's all good!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

How does the Red LCD match your other driving lights?
      <hr></blockquote>

It's a brighter red than my dash lamps, but it's a close match. It still looks killer! When all this damn snow melts and we get a heat wave so it will warm ABOVE 0 degrees, I will take some pictures.
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 hours ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Leaking front cover
        by ssms5411
        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
        2 weeks ago
      • transamtom1
        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
        by transamtom1
        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X