New mids for the front doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mids for the front doors

Found some Kicker 6 3/4 “ 2 way speakers for the front doors on eBay, had them on my watchlist and sent me a offer 20% off, so around $60 for the pair. Already have Kicker titanium tweeters up front and Kicker 3 way 6x9s in the rear. So they’ll all match. Currently have Alpine type Rs 6.5” , their alright. I would like to have JLs but too expensive right now. I have all JL mids, tweeter’s and subs in my truck and it sounds awesome.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Got the Kicker mids in, sound great, no complaints from me.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice! I put a Kicker Key 200.4 in my Focus, and want to get one for the Bird - it's got a mic you sit in the driver's headrest and it auto-tunes the internal DSP for each speaker's EQ and time of arrival, made a huge difference.
      Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
      Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Originally posted by zlexiss View Post
        Nice! I put a Kicker Key 200.4 in my Focus, and want to get one for the Bird - it's got a mic you sit in the driver's headrest and it auto-tunes the internal DSP for each speaker's EQ and time of arrival, made a huge difference.
        Nice, yeah my Kenwood double din has a adjustment you can center the music around you. I like Kicker, had 4 Kicker 15” subs in a wall in my 1983 Cavalier back in the 90’s . Hit a 160db.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X