Headlight issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight issues

Hello, so I went with the 6th gen ZL1 1LE conversion bumper on my 2013 Camaro LS. I got 14-15 6th gen style headlight with it as well. Looks awesome, I’m loving it, only issue I have, when the vehicle is off, the projector headlights are still on, very dim, but still on. I’ve been trying to solve the issue since Wednesday. Checked fuses, they look fine, moved the ground around to see if that’d change anything, they always are on. I’m not too sure what to do at this point, does anybody have any ideas? I pop the hood and disconnect the headlights so the vehicle doesn’t die while I’m not driving

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    2 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    2 weeks ago
  • ssms5411
    Had to get another phone
    by ssms5411
    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X