Headlight issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight issues

Hello, so I went with the 6th gen ZL1 1LE conversion bumper on my 2013 Camaro LS. I got 14-15 6th gen style headlight with it as well. Looks awesome, I’m loving it, only issue I have, when the vehicle is off, the projector headlights are still on, very dim, but still on. I’ve been trying to solve the issue since Wednesday. Checked fuses, they look fine, moved the ground around to see if that’d change anything, they always are on. I’m not too sure what to do at this point, does anybody have any ideas? I pop the hood and disconnect the headlights so the vehicle doesn’t die while I’m not driving

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
    Had to get another phone
    by ssms5411
    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    Leaking front cover
    by ssms5411
    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
    2 weeks ago
  • transamtom1
    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
    by transamtom1
    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X