Need help with a cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a cluster

Ok so I have been having issues with converting my cluster. So I have a 2002 chevy Camaro with a 3.8L, I just bought a 98 cluster from a Z28 Camaro 5.7L. The issue I am having is that when I plug the 98 cluster in it does not light up when the lights are on. The gauges seem to not work at all. The Brake In Ops light is on and I think the air bag was the other light is on. So My question is, is it not a plug and play? Do I have to rewire the cluster? Or is this cluster just not compatible with my car. Do I need to buy a 98-02 Z28 cluster? Also the reason why I am wanting a Z28 cluster is the normal reason why everyone else does. I want it to have a 150 mph and not the 120 cluster. I have done a lot of searching but I cant fine anything specific with my year and what year cluster I would need. Any help would be appreciated and thank you so much in advance.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    2 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X