LED Interior Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LED Interior Swap

i just got the MAP lights and they are huge...are they supposed to fit?
    ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

They should as long as you ordered the right part haha. I'll go ahead and add the pics of how my LED swap turned out.

Here's the write up I did when I swapped all my lights out.
      http://camaroforums.com/forum/4th-ge...how-***-59143/

Camaro LED interior light swap

I couldn't get a good picture of the map lights or the rear dome light. They turned out good though. I also did the glovebox light, license plate light, and center console light.
      Last edited by LETZRIDE; 01-18-2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

i have an 01 camaro...the bulbs are smaller...the ones i ordered are to big..
        ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

I have been looking around forever for some interior lights that would be brighter and yet fit without a problem, thanks a lot for the links

Comment

what bulbs or whatever you use for the lights that go over the window control, both mine are burnt out, and have a heck of a time taking them out :/

Comment

Originally posted by insidethreat07 View Post
              what bulbs or whatever you use for the lights that go over the window control, both mine are burnt out, and have a heck of a time taking them out :/
              They can be a b!tch , when I changed mine out ,I ended up breaking the inside plastic pieces.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yea i tried on the driving side and ended up breaking the bulb, i was pissed lol, had to dig all the glass out with a little screwdriver lol, where can i find bulbs that small?

Comment

I forget but it was a link I clicked on , in a earlier thread. Search replacement bulbs and you should be able to find it.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thanks ill give it a shot

Comment

Thank you very much man. Ive been looking for the exact ones i want/need and you have it all listed. nice car btw <3

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X