just put my aluminum diveshaft in and its knocking - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just put my aluminum diveshaft in and its knocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just put my aluminum diveshaft in and its knocking

I've got a similar issue.. Directly under the drivers seat, but mine only really acts up at certain points when I'm turning. It's weird and barely happens though. What the heck else could it be right under there? The friggin seat might be coming loose.....

TEAM C6V6

Comment

TQ arm mount, Trans mount or exhaust hitting, since your running under K kit turbo.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I wouldn't doubt the trans mount or TQ arm. I suppose I'll know when I upgrade em.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Poly Trans mount with UMI TQ arms = great traction / hooking off the line, I can't even spin my tires off the line with the UMI tunnel mount TQ arm. I just got my QA-1 rear ADJ./with ride height control yesterday , so I have matching shocks all around will install this weekend. They are pure sex. I will get to my front clip bigger rad./intercooler next week. Then it is time to start mocking up the cutting /spot welds for the turbo pipping. It is time to go to the next elvolution.LOL Also will install the 65lb injectors.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X