No announcement yet.

OBD II TROUBLE CODE P1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I'll definitely let you guys know if that friggin light comes on again ;)

Comment

UPDATE......

the light never did come back on and I'll never know if it will again because that 98 has just been replaced with a beautiful 2002 metallic pewter Camaro :D :D :D

Comment

must be nice

Comment

must be nice, you were smart enough to get a z this time right?

Comment

i had the same error code 1870. i was getting a hard shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. no ses light though. it was happend at least twice a month. i took the car to the dealer and they found out that the torque converter was going bad beacause of this error. they fixed the problem rebuilding my transmision and putting a new TC, thank's god i had warranty because it was $1592 and i had to pay 50$ deductible. now it feels faster than ever. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            2003 Mustang Mach 1 5 Speed<br />288 rwhp SAE 315 rwtq SAE<br />BFG DR\'s, SLP Loudmouth Catback, K&N CAI<br />60\': 2.145<br />13.41@105.67MPH (Stock)<br />--- Best et ----<br />60: 1.932<br />1/4:12.851@106.39MPH <br />best mph: 107.65

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X