A rwd 3900?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rwd 3900?

Can the 3900 be converted to RWD? Will the 2.8-3.4 bellhousing and flywheel work? What about starter location. Will one of the specialty carburetor intakes fit?

That I am not sure. I am not sure that anyone on this site has converted one. If you do do this please keep us updated on how you make out so that others thinking about this can do the same!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RockAuto
      RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires February 25, 2021
      by RockAuto
      5% Discount Code: 3526C80B6B2CD2

Expires: February 25, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About ...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Black Friday
      by LETZRIDE
      Anyone else waiting for some goodies to hopefully have a killer price online this black Friday?

I am looking at updating some of my tools....
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      The First-Time Buyer: Choosing a Vehicle that Best Suits Your Unique Lifestyle
      by LETZRIDE

Without a doubt, one of the more exciting things to buy for the very first time is your own vehicle, as it is often considered to be quite a milestone. The very first vehicle means a brand new responsibility, and a new chapter of life to enjoy. There is no doubt that many people would be practically frothing at the mouth with excitement, as there is nothing quite like purchasing a new car!
      That said, the responsibility that comes with buying a new vehicle is immense, which means...
      1 week ago
    • Smallz_tam
      Steering wheel wiring
      by Smallz_tam
      Hi y'all, so I recently did a wheel swap on my 2010 Camaro. I got a quick release in and I'm trying to figure out how I can connect horn wiring &...
      2 weeks ago
    • Smallz_tam
      by Smallz_tam
      Hi y'all! So excited to be a part of this! Especially for when I need answers on sbit I fuck up...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X