Window tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window tinting

Need to get my windows tinted on the Camaro, they’re starting to peel alittle. Got a quote for $ 230 with a lifetime warranty. Will probably get them done when the weather cools down. What’s the cost in every ones else neck of the woods? I remember back when I first got them tinted it was like $100. Times have changed.lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Yup, times have changed alright. A kid did mine 20 years ago. It's still good.

Comment

Yeah, had mine redone 10 years ago and starting to peel in the corners. Nothing urgent, going to wait until it cools down, then take it in.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

When I bought my Camaro from the dealer i had them do it thinking I was in good hands. After a few months the driver door window tint was getting stuck and would unpeal when the window went down. I was told a good tint guy would have made the tint go into the door panel. I’m going to be more fussy the next person who does it

Comment

I learned you need quality film, so this next time I’m going with ceramic tint. My buddy got Ceramic on his new Bronco and looks amazing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X