What do you all use to make your car shine - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you all use to make your car shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you all use to make your car shine

I've used Fusso, the King of Wax, that's made in Japan. It's awesome, but it's very hard to apply. If it's not done right you get alot of streaks. This year I might try Turtle Wax Ceramic coating for black cars.

How about you guys.

I like using mothers, but I also have turtle wax ceramic wax I’ll probably use this year

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah Edgar I’ve used the black on black turtle wax stuff pretty awesome.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Turtle wax black box wax is awesome. Great for covering swirls and imperfections, but it only last for like 3 weeks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X