Hood lines on 2013 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood lines on 2013 Camaro

Hello, so I have a 2013 Camaro LS. I plan on taking a cosmetic route before taking on performance. I plan on starting with the bumper and headlights. ZL1 1LE, with some custom headlights. I’m told the hood lines won’t line up right, but auto-addicts assured me the bumper will fit fine. I was hoping to find photos or videos of the hood lines with the bumper and 2013 hood. I appreciate the help!

Welcome! Hopefully someone will chime in with a few photos shortly. Why did they say the lines won’t line up?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Hi there, i own the same exact car as you do. are you looking to do a 5th gen to 5th gen or 5th to 6th conversion????

Comment

I think he is 5th to 5th gen as it sounds like he wants to use a 2013 hood as well. At least that is what I think he’s saying

Comment

I was told the cowl lines don’t line up right on 10-13, but 14-15 should work fine. I was hoping to get the 6th gen ZL1 1LE bumper conversion and some custom converted 14-15 headlights. I’d like to use my current hood for now, but I do eventually want want to get an aftermarket hood. If I’m able to get a 6th gen hood, there is one that looks so mean I’m interested in, but tried researching and didn’t find anything for 5th gen

Comment

I don't know if this helps out any?

http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/pai...olet-camaro-ss

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X