Tree sap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree sap

Anyone ever have this happen to their car paint after leaving tree sap on for a few weeks? Looks like it reacted with the primer under the paint and caused it to pull through the paint? The surface is smooth after getting the sap off... never have I seen spotting like this before and it is everywhere I had sap...
    Attached Files

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Wow, never had tree sap before that’s pretty bad. Had bird crap on all of the vehicles. Messed up the hood of my truck and the roof of the Camaro. Never found anything that would help. That tree sap looks nasty though.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.starcher.18

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      UMI tunnel mount TQ arm
      by ssms5411
      Have a appointment next Friday to fix where my UMI TQ arm mounts to the body. I’ll get before and after pics. Hopefully it won’t take long.
      6 minutes ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tools explained...
      by LETZRIDE
      I saw this earlier in another group and thought it was golden:

TOOLS EXPLAINED

DRILL PRESS : A tall upright machine useful for...
      1 day ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Shut up and take my money!!
      by LETZRIDE
      That is all I have to say about GM’s new Hummer:

37’s? Crab walk? 4 wheel steer? Topless??? 1000hp?? 11,500 tq???? 0-60 in 3.0...
      1 day ago
    • La_Diabla5
      Hey everyone
      by La_Diabla5
      Rachel from Los Angeles area driving a 2015 Red Camaro. First time doing any car mods and being in the car scene after being on the motorcycle scene my...
      3 days ago
    • ayushkhanna
      Hii
      by ayushkhanna
      Hi Friends,

I am new member..
      6 days ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X