New to the group, and hoping for opinions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the group, and hoping for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the group, and hoping for opinions

Hello, my name is Matthew, I’m new to this forum! I have a 2013 V6 Camaro that’s victory red. I’ve been thinking about getting a tow ring a lot recently, I was hoping to get some opinions on colored rings that would go good with the victory red. I was kind of thinking about Royal Purple, but my lady says that’s a bad idea.

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a picture of your car? That will help!

I usually like black with red or I have seen gold/gun metal look pretty slick too!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

This is my Camaro. I want a ring that stands out, I feel like the black would blend in with the black too much, and I thought about red, but there’s a lot of red already, and I think it would blend in at certain angles. My lady said she thought gold would be cool too, but idk how I feel about that. Is there an app or anything where I can customize and just see how things would look? There’s a ton of things I want to do, would love to be able to visually see it before going through with it
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Matthew_32_; 03-07-2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

My vote is red, but I like matching things up. Plus it would stand out better with the black grill.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew_32_ View Post
          This is my Camaro. I want a ring that stands out, I feel like the black would blend in with the black too much, and I thought about red, but there’s a lot of red already, and I think it would blend in at certain angles. My lady said she thought gold would be cool too, but idk how I feel about that. Is there an app or anything where I can customize and just see how things would look? There’s a ton of things I want to do, would love to be able to visually see it before going through with it
          No app that I know of outside of photoshop. If you know someone that knows how to use the program you can get them to edit it for you and show you a few options.

Seeing your car I definitely think black is the best choice if it were me.

Do you have stock rims? You can match it to your rims if they are aftermarket?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X