Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    When you emailed them did you ask how it would go on or if an aftermarket bowtie or piece is required?

Leave a comment:

• Benitop
    replied
    Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
    Based on some photos I found of it installed on other Camaro's it looks like the answer is yes. You may be best to reach out directly to them though to see if it requires additional modification to drill anything out as the emblem has prongs.

This is a photo I found of it installed on the web:

Camaro Ikon Motorsport Bumper
    I emailed them and they said yes but I’m just confused on how I would add it , here’s what it looks like on my camaro Click image for larger version

Name:	D6D6B4E4-0D3C-4EC7-8921-B7D708CDA772.jpeg
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	1575324

Leave a comment:

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    Based on some photos I found of it installed on other Camaro's it looks like the answer is yes. You may be best to reach out directly to them though to see if it requires additional modification to drill anything out as the emblem has prongs.

This is a photo I found of it installed on the web:

Camaro Ikon Motorsport Bumper

Leave a comment:

• Benitop
    started a topic Ikon Motorsport bumper

Ikon Motorsport bumper

Click image for larger version

Name:	C2C034CC-A301-431D-B0DE-43A93476EA79.png
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	1575089So I have a 2015 camaro and I was wondering if anyone knew if I can add the Chevy bow tie logo onto a ikon Motorsport bumper

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dog Fodda
    Oddball balancer?
    by Dog Fodda
    I have a 1999 3.8 with 67k miles. Im removing the timing cover to replace the chain. Ive already got the balancer bolt out, and now need to pull the balancer....
    13 hours ago
  • BLACK1LE
    WTB Stcok 2019 Camaro RS Resonators
    by BLACK1LE
    Hello guys, I am willing to buy or get for free the stock resonators for the 2019 Camaro RS. I ended up having a hole in my resonator and it would cause...
    20 hours ago
  • Raysfan778
    Need help deciding appearance
    by Raysfan778
    My current camaro is the one without the stripes extending through the roof. Also deciding if I should wrap mirrors and spoiler black as well. Attached...
    1 day ago
  • 2.8 Bird
    Seeing very few 4th Gen
    by 2.8 Bird
    It's only once in awhile do I see a 4th gen out there, but the good news is the very few that I see are in very good condition, including the V6. Everytime...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Removing smoke smell from car
    by LETZRIDE
    Does anyone have any tips on removing smoke odour from the car? My new truck the dealer got rid of about 98% of it, but you can still smell it a bit......
    6 days ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X