• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikon Motorsport bumper

Click image for larger version

Name:	C2C034CC-A301-431D-B0DE-43A93476EA79.png
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	1575089So I have a 2015 camaro and I was wondering if anyone knew if I can add the Chevy bow tie logo onto a ikon Motorsport bumper

Based on some photos I found of it installed on other Camaro's it looks like the answer is yes. You may be best to reach out directly to them though to see if it requires additional modification to drill anything out as the emblem has prongs.

This is a photo I found of it installed on the web:

Camaro Ikon Motorsport Bumper

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
      Based on some photos I found of it installed on other Camaro's it looks like the answer is yes. You may be best to reach out directly to them though to see if it requires additional modification to drill anything out as the emblem has prongs.

This is a photo I found of it installed on the web:

Camaro Ikon Motorsport Bumper
      I emailed them and they said yes but I’m just confused on how I would add it , here’s what it looks like on my camaro Click image for larger version

Name:	D6D6B4E4-0D3C-4EC7-8921-B7D708CDA772.jpeg
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	1575324

Comment

When you emailed them did you ask how it would go on or if an aftermarket bowtie or piece is required?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Finally new A/C and heat for the house.
          by ssms5411
          After about 8 years of doing Evap cooling , finally getting A/C. Just in time for the bad summer months. For a 3.5 ton unit with the heater, 10 year parts...
          1 day ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Performance Spotlight
          by LETZRIDE
          I am doing a little testing of the waters at posting some guest posts written by 3rd party companies looking to get exposure in the Performance spotlight...
          2 days ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Best Exotic Cars to Lease in Los Angeles
          by LETZRIDE
          Exotic cars are the best vehicles for wedding celebrations and corporate events. They are also ideal for travelers who want to explore Los Angeles.

Fortunately, tons of businesses in the United States offer exotic car leasing. They designed different programs that allow us to enjoy both short-term and long-term car rentals. We know that most of our readers want to drive a one-of-a-kind car, and if you are one of them, this article is ideal for you.

For today's topic,...
          2 days ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Long weekend
          by LETZRIDE
          Happy 4th of July! Even though I am late lol. I got so caught up in about 100 things recently my head is just rolling.,..

I got up to the...
          3 days ago
        • @camaro_szn
          BMR Rear cradle bushing kit for sale
          by @camaro_szn
          I’m trying to sell my BMR rear cradle bushing kit pro version. It fits 2011-2015 Camaro v6 or v8. It’s brand new out of the box I’m just selling...
          1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X