No announcement yet.

12,000 HIDs for the high beams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Mike , what year is your Jeep? Did you have to buy the capacitors so it doesn't mess up anything? Im looking right now for some for the truck.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'll have to see if I can find some pics - it's a 99 and I didn't have to buy any capacitors for the headlights, but for the blinkers I need to get a resistor

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Nice, do people flash when you drive at night? Ill wait until you post pics. Theres a kit from Xenon, that im looking at for about $110 shipped thats with the capacitors (thats what they call them)lol.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X